Book your free ticket to Intersec 2022 and meet with the Tyco/Johnson Controls team face to face.
16-18 January 2022, Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Dubai World Trade Centre, Stand S1-K12. Stand spaces are limited and subject to regulations.
At Intersec, Tyco-Johnson Controls will be showcasing their latest range of intelligent access control, video and intrusion security products that are all integrated and designed with the highest level of Cyber Security standards.
- Next generation video solutions such as body worn cameras, cloud-enabled cameras and the new ProGen4 camera line with AI enabled edge video analytics.
- Latest intelligent access control card readers and encrypted controllers – designed with latest cyber security resilience.
- Frictionless access control and touchless biometric technology updates
COVID-19 features to assist customers with safe return to the workplace. Including:
- Powerful video analytics for social distancing and intelligent perimeter protection.
- Access control COVID-19 In-Zone report, card reader COVID clearance checks and visitor QR
- Pass capability for a touchless visitor experience.
- Live product demonstrations and Q&A discussions! And much more!
Intersec, a global emergency services, security and safety event will mark its return in January 2022 with a new program uniting global and regional leaders as they explore solutions for the rapidly evolving challenges facing the industry. Never-before seen additions to the event will see Cybersecurity and technology take centre stage, along with some of the world’s best speakers in the UAE for the first time.
The 23rd edition of the flagship event, under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mansoor Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, will be staged under the theme of ‘Uniting the world’s leading industry specialists for the safety & security of future generations.’ His Highness said: “Intersec will be the most important platform of the year for businesses and governments to collaborate and continue on their paths of building a sustainable, safer and more secure world for our generation and those that follow. We look forward to hosting our communities once again, safely, physically and live in-person.”